Three Square Food Distribution
If you or a friend or family member need free food, Three Square hosts a food distribution site in the 89103 zip code on the third Saturday of the month. The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP) is a federally funded program designed to provide healthy food to low-income people and families.
Check if you are eligible to participate in this food distribution site by calling the Three Square call center at 702-765-4030 or visiting threesquare.org. You can also review the eligibility requirements below:
The head of household or authorized representative must complete a registration form and show proof of Nevada residency and self-declare their income. Households may establish residency by providing one of the following documents:
- Nevada Driver’s License
- Nevada Identification Card
- Utility bill or bank statement from last two months (Name on bill does not have to match picture ID)
- White Patch Going Licenses Farmingdale Ny And To Black State Lease Agreement or Rental Receipt (Name on lease does not have to match picture ID)
- Current SNAP, Medicaid, or TANF card
A household may meet TEFAP income-based standards in either of the following two ways.
- Participate in one of these public assistance programs (PA):
- SNAP: Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
- WIC: Women, Infant and Children
- School Meals Free or Reduced Eligible
- TANF: Temporary Assistance to Needy Families
- SSI: Social Security Supplemental
- If the household does not participate in any of the above public assistance programs, the household must meet the income eligibility deadlines detailed here.
If you meet these requirements, you can arrive at Decker Elementary School, 3850 Redwood St, Las Vegas, NV 89103, on the third Saturday of each month at 9:00 am for free food. Food distribution lasts until around 10:30 am.
White Patch Going Licenses Farmingdale Ny And To Black State Emergency Food and Shelter Program (EFSP)
Nonprofit agencies throughout Southern Nevada offer food pantries, served meals, and food vouchers through the Emergency Food and Shelter Program (EFSP). Please contact one of the agencies listed below for assistance.
- Food Pantry
- Catholic Charities of Southern Nevada: 702.385.2662
- Maker Card - Mississippi Driver's Fake License Id Virtual: 702.631.7098
- Helping Hands of Vegas Valley: 702.633.7264
- HopeLink of Southern Nevada: 702.566.0576
- Jewish Family Service Agency: 702.732.0304
- Lutheran Social Services of Nevada: 702.639.1730
- Salvation Army Southern Nevada
- Las Vegas: 702.649.8240
- Henderson: 702.565.9578
- Mesquite: 702.345.5116
- Served Meals
- Food Vouchers
- Nevada Partnership for Homeless Youth: 702.383.1332